The use of this Portal may result in the collection and processing of your personal data for availing benefits of Government scheme or for making application for loans. The term "personal data" under data protection law refers to all information relating to a specific or identifiable person. An IP address can also be considered personal data. An IP address is assigned to each device connected to the internet by the internet service provider, so that it can send and receive data. When you use the website, the portal collect data that you provide yourself. In addition, when you use the website, the portal automatically collects certain information about your use of it.
The portal process personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The portal will only process data where it is legally permitted to do so and as per the requirements of the Scheme. When you use this portal, it will process personal data only with your consent, for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, for compliance with a legal obligation, or if the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedom which require the protection of personal data.
Collecting personal information
We collect the Personal information, including but not limited to the following -
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
3. Information, such as your mobile number, email address that you enter when you register with the portal, to set up subscriptions to the emails and/or newsletters, etc.
4. Information that you enter in the loan application form (LAF) when you apply for the assistance on the portal.
5. Specific information which you provide for availing government scheme benefits.
6. Information that you enter while using the services on the portal
7. Information that is generated while using the portal, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it
8. Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through the portal, including its communication content and metadata
9. Any other personal information that you send to us.
Certain areas and features of the portal are available to you without the need to provide any information. However, other features of the portal such as applying for a loan/ government scheme benefits will require providing the website with details such as your name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar Number, PAN No., UAR no., etc. Any of your information that has been availed from any third party, basis your consent, shall be used only in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguards governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve the service.
Before you disclose the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy. The portal will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Processing personal information
The portal collects and use your personal information and other information only as follows ("The purpose"):
1. To send you any administrative notices, SMS alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service
2. To enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply
3. To enforce AHIDF “Terms & Conditions
4. To use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
5. To analyze usage of the site and to improve the Service
If you wish to apply for a loan through the portal, you are declaring that you have no objection to authenticate your Aadhaar number, share the same with other Ministries / Departments under the Government of India for the purpose of extension of benefits under any of their Schemes, carry out e-KYC and accessing your credit history & credit score by credit bureau, lenders and their authorized agents. The consent and purpose of collecting Aadhaar has been explained to you in local language. MoAHD / Lending Institution has informed you that your Aadhaar details submitted on the Program Portal shall not be used for any purpose other than as mentioned in the Loan Application Form (LAF), or as per requirements of law. You have been informed that this consent and your Aadhaar will be stored along with your account details with MoAHD & Program Portal.
Sharing of Personal Data
As a policy the portal does not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those to our employees, officers, professional advisors' third-party contractors, third party service providers as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Your personal information /data may be disclosed to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companies and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
There are few products and services offered by third parties integrated on the portal such as Credit Information Companies (CICs), Common Service Centers (CSC), etc. The portal shall utilize these services by disclosing your information to the service providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies and they will be acting as data controllers of your information.
Personal data may also be shared with any other related third party service providers, who will process it on behalf of the Portal for the purposes identified above, these includes:
1. Payment Providers
2. Identity Verification Agencies
3. Credit Rating Agencies
4. Fraud Prevention Agencies
5. Digital Marketing And Content Delivery Agencies
6. GST Suvidha Provider
7. Application Service Provider
For the purposes of Data Protection Law, the portal is a data controller of your personal data. You can get in touch with the Support team of the program portal by using the contact details mentioned in the contact us page.
Personal data shall be utilized by the government authorities, law enforcement officials or relevant regulators if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
In the event that the business is sold or merged or integrated with another business/investor, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser's adviser and will be passed to the new owners/investors of and/or in the business.
Security of your personal Information
1. The portal will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Generally accepted standards shall be followed to protect the personal information submitted to the portal, both during transmission and once it is received.
2. The portal uses a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect the accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
3. All electronic financial transactions (as applicable), if any entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. Our security procedures are compliant with the international Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System - Requirements".
5. When you register for the Service, this portal requires a One Time Password (OTP) or Password from you for your privacy and security. The portal transmits information such as your Registration Information for the portal or Account Credentials securely.
6. Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. The portal encrypts your Aadhaar Collected Information, Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted. We enforce physical access controls to our buildings. No employee may put any sensitive content on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop).
7. You acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All communications between the portal and your computer that contain any personal information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
Using your information for marketing purposes
From time to time we may request more personal information in order to provide you with other benefits of the Service. In such instances, you will always be given the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that information, and it will be used only for the stated purpose. The portal may aggregate personal information and disclose such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner to:
1. Third parties for Monitoring & Evaluation exercise, for marketing and promotional purposes, such as the number of users who applied for a loan
2. Users of the Service for the purpose of comparing of their personal financial situation relative to the broader community.
Such information does not identify you individually. We may also use third party service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages / SMS alerts on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing.
Retention of Personal Information
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the purpose of collection. We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation). If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems post appropriate retention period, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of the data.
Changes to your Personal information
If your personal Information provided when you applied for a product on the portal, changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product such via the Service. To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate while your application is in process, contact us at email@example.com
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
If enabled, we may place cookies on your machine that store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of the pages of this Website. Cookies are small electronic files that collect information when someone visits a website. They can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past visits. Some cookies only exist whilst viewers are online, but 'persistent' cookies are not session-based and remain on the viewer's computer. When you visit this site again, 'persistent' cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by the portal and associated entities / partners like banking and financial entities, affiliates, or analytics or service providers such as google Ad sense, google analytics, etc. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Behavioural Targeting / Re-Targeting
We may partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Third parties will not be given your personal information unless you ask us to do so.
Testimonials, Blogs and other forums on this website
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at email@example.com
If you use a blog or other public forum on our Site, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. These forums may be hosted by the Company or by one of our third party service providers on the company's behalf.
Additional Policy Information Widgets
If you use the "Like" button to share something, that item will appear on your Facebook profile page and also on your friends' newsfeed, depending on your Facebook privacy settings. You may also receive updates in your Facebook newsfeed from this site or item in the future. Facebook also collects information such as which pages you have visited on this and other sites that have implemented the "Like" button. Links to Third Party Sites
Disclosure of your information to protect our rights or if required by law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the portal reserves the right (and you authorize us) to share or disclose your personal information when the company determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
1. As required by law
2. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
3. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
4. If the company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
The portal provides registered customers with periodic emailers and email/SMS alerts. The portal may also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting the company or third-party goods or services. The company’s subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails/SMS, such as email/SMS alerts.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Login ID and Password and may not provide these credentials to any third party. If you believe that they have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through Registration Information they have obtained from you or through a violation by you of this Privacy and Security Policy or the Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) Terms & Conditions.
If you have any security related concern, please contact us at email@example.com
We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
Changes to the Policy
Contact us with questions or concerns
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org